Thursday 29 September 2016

Vegan Ferrero Rocher

Hello good people!

It has been too long since the last post, and even longer ago since I posted a sweet treat (my sincerest apologies!). I made these a little while ago and they were a hit! My flatmate highly approved of them, and has himself been making heaps of peanut oreo buttercups - which are amazing too! But sadly I cannot take credit for those. These ferrero-like treats here are just as good though, and after having bought hazelnut butter for the first time.... I know it wont be the last - that stuff is addictive!

I also turned a year older last Saturday, cannot believe I am 27! The people in Friends were that age when I started watching it as mere child.... Time flies, but I still feel terrible childish *smiles* I had a lovely time with my boyfriend and some lovely friends... Can't really ask for much more! Except maybe seeing my family, but I know I will get to do that in the not-too-distant future!

Vegan Ferrero Rocher
(Makes 6-8)


1/3 cup hazelnut butter
2 tbsp coconut oil
4 tbsp agave/maple syrup
A good pinch of sea salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
125g + 50g dark chocolate
1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts

- First of all, turn the hob on low and in a small frying pan, have the hazelnut butter, cocoa butter, syrup, salt and oil + 125g of the dark chocolate (break it into pieces). Continously stir until it is all melted and place in the fridge to cool slighty, for about 15-20 minutes.

- Have the chopped hazelnuts strewn across a plate, ready to roll some ferreros in. Melt the remaining chocolate until it is juuuust done.

- Take the hazelnut-chocolate mass and shape into hazelnut sized marbles, dip in the chocolate and roll in the hazelnuts. Repeat until you have a little bunch of these delicious mouthfuls and place in the fridge on a plate until serving.

Et voila!

Apart from Ferreros and birthday, I have been reading my way through predictions of armageddon and the like thanks for Mr Pratchett and Mr Gaiman... And yes, those are cookies from the shop - because sometimes life is too stressful!


I hopeyou have had a fantastic week so far, bring on the weekend!


Original source:
http://ragnhildnordrum.com/?p=8501

4 comments:

  1. Så herlig, sjokolade + hasselnøtter = kjærligheeeet:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooow! Skulle bare ønske hasselnøtt smør var billigere! Men kan jo lage selv, særlig nå når vinteren setter inn og julenøttene kommer i lass :D x

      Delete
  2. Lekkert! Jeg elsker disse! Har nettopp funnet ut at jeg kan lage nøttesmør i juicer min (!!). Det blir så smooth og godt, og selvsagt billigere enn å kjøpe. Så nå har jeg laget hasselnøttsmør og det er jo så godt i sjokolade.
    Håper du har en fin dag Julie<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja! De var gode!Tusen takk igjen for oppskrift! :) Endret det litt etter hva jeg hadde i skuffer og skap, men gode ble de!
      Ha! Nøttesmør i juiceren faktisk! Så lurt :) Mmmm hasselnøtt smør er nok mye billigere selvlagt enn kjøpt i butikk ja! Også bedre for miljøet! :)
      Her har det vært stille da jeg var en liten tur på ferie, men håper alt står bra til med deg :) xx

      Delete